On this page
Dutch bilateral Chambers of Commerce are non-profit organisations that aim to promote trade, investment, industry, commercial services and cultural affairs between the Netherlands and a specific European or non-European country.
If you are interested in doing business in or with the Netherlands, it might be worth your while to join the bilateral Chamber of Commerce for your country. They can provide you with general information, but also advise you on practical business issues in the Netherlands.
- Dutch Chamber of Commerce for Belgium and Luxemburg (Dutch)
- CCI France Pays-Bas (French/Dutch)
- Deutch-Niederländische Handelskammer (German/Dutch)
- Hellenic-Dutch Association of Commerce and Industry (English)
- Netherlands British Chamber of Commerce (English/Dutch)
- Netherlands Hungarian Chamber of Commerce (English)
- Camera di Commercio Italiana per l'Olanda (Italian/Dutch/English)
- Netherlands Polish Chamber of Commerce (English)
- Netherlands Chamber of Commerce in the Slovak Republic (English)
- Netherlands Czech Chamber of Commerce (English)
- Netherlands Turkish Chamber of Commerce (English/Dutch/Turkish)
- Swedish Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands (English)
- Netherlands Latvian Chamber of Commerce (English)