On this page
You cannot submit subsidy applications on this website. Instead you must contact the organisation that administers the scheme. Every subsidy description contains a link to the relevant organisation.
- Before you submit your application, always contact the organisation that administers the scheme. Many subsidy providers employ consultants who can help you with your application.
- Allow sufficient time for the application procedure, and submit your application in good time.
- Apply for the subsidy before you start the activities. Projects that have already begun are normally no longer eligible.
- The Netherlands Enterprise Agency will assist when applying for European subsidies in most cases. Their account manager SME Finance (Dutch) will help you find opportunities for funding.
- Ondernemersplein.nl provides you with information on business financing (Dutch). You can also contact the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce about this topic (Help desk business finance).
- The Entrepreneur Loan Desk (Dutch) of VNO-NCW/MKB and the Dutch Banking Association can supply information and provide advice about loans. You can also submit a complaint here about loan granting by your bank.
- The Ideal Compass (IdealenKompas) (Dutch) is an online reference to financiers, social organisations, (semi)public bodies, companies and persons who support a social initiative with paid or unpaid advice. Het Ideal Compass makes new forms of funding accessible.
- The Entrepreneur Sounding Board Association (Ondernemersklankbord) (Dutch) will help (starting) entrepreneurs through consultation with experienced former entrepreneurs.