The all-in-one permit for physical aspects includes a number of specific permits, such as:
- Construction permit
- Installation of an alarm system
- Exemption from or amendments to a zoning plan
- Building, rebuilding or renovating
- Flora and Fauna Act, exemption
- Permit regarding fire safety
- Construction of an entry or exit
- Felling trees
- Environmental permit
- Renovation or demolition of protected monuments
- Nature conservation
- Temporarily placing an object on a public road
- Advertising on your building
- Demolition or asbestos removal
Please note: This is not an exhaustive list. A number of notifications and permits have not been included in the all-in-one permit for physical aspects. You can find a complete overview in the brochure 'Overview of scope of all-in-one permit for physical aspects' ('Overzicht reikwijdte omgevingsvergunning', in Dutch).
The following notifications and permits are excluded from the scope of the all-in-one permit for physical aspects:
Your company's environmental impact is substantial. You have to submit an environmental management notification. If you require an all-in-one permit for physical aspects for other activities, you can submit your notification together with the application for this permit.
For certain types of buildings a notification of occupancy (gebruiksmelding) will suffice. If you are required to submit a notification of occupancy, you may want to combine this with your application for an all-in-one permit for physical aspects for other activities. However, this is not mandatory. You submit the notification of occupancy to your local municipal authority.
If you require an all-in-one permit for physical aspects for your activity as well as a water permit, you can apply for these permits simultaneously.