On this page
Are you a business owner and have you suffered damages as a result of the corona curfew riots at the end of January (23-28 January)? You should file a claim with your insurer. If your insurance company will not compensate (all) your damages, you may be eligible for the Arrangement for businesses damaged by curfew riots (Regeling bedrijvenschade coronarellen, RBC).
Who can apply?
You can apply for this measure if you have suffered damages to your:
- commercial property
It also possible to get a reimbursement for loss of your own risk.
The conditions for the RBC (in Dutch) are among others:
- your business is registered with the Chamber of Commerce (KVK)
- the (physical) damages to your business are a result of the riots in the period 23-28 January
- you are not (fully) insured for the damages inflicted or you have paid an own risk on you policy conditions
- you do not receive any other compensation for these damages
- your business is not bankrupt and you have not applied for suspension (deferral) of payment with the court
How to apply?
You can no longer apply. The application period for this arrangement (in Dutch) ran until 14 June 2021, 17:00.