On this page
Are you the owner of a kindergarten that offers preschool education and are you lagging behind because of the corona crisis? You may be eligible for the 'Subsidy for catch-up and support programmes for preschool education’.
You can use this subsidy to pay for a programme that helps children to catch up with the educational programme and to prevent they start lagging further behind. This programme will be run alongside your usual educational activities.
When do you qualify?
You are eligible for the subsidy if the following terms apply to your preschool:
- you provide preschool education and are registered in the National Childcare Register (Landelijk Register Kinderopvang, LRK)
- the children in your care have have been recommended for preschool education
- if you introduce the programme, at least 3 toddlers per organisation will be supported
- the extra programme will be at least 10 hours a week, with a maximum of 16 hours a week
- the programme for 2021 will last at least 1 week and maximum 5 weeks
- the programme for 2021 will be scheduled between 10 July 2021 and 9 January 2022
More details about the terms and conditions of the subsidy for catch-up and support programmes for preschool education can be found with the Executive Agency for Subsidies for Institutions (Dienst Uitvoering Subsidies aan Instellingen, DUS-I, in Dutch).
How to apply?
You can no longer apply. You could apply from 1 April through 15 May 2021 via DUS-I (in Dutch).