On this page
Do you own a kindergarten offering preschool education? Are you lagging behind on your regular programme because of the corona crisis? You may be eligible for the 'Subsidy for catch-up and support programmes for preschool education’.
You can use this subsidy to pay for a programme that helps children to catch up (catch-up programme) with the regular educational programme. Or you can use it to prevent they start lagging further behind (support programme). A catch-up or support programme will be run alongside your usual educational activities.
When do you qualify?
You are eligible for the subsidy if the following terms apply to your preschool:
- you provide preschool education and are registered in the National Childcare Register (Landelijk Register Kinderopvang, LRK)
- the children in your care have a recommendation by a maternity consultant for preschool education (VE-indicatie)
- if you introduce the programme, at least 3 toddlers per organisation will be supported
- the extra programme will be held at least 1 hour a week for several weeks. The extra programme and the regular programme may take up to 6 hours a day.
- the programme for 2021 will be scheduled between 10 July 2021 and 9 January 2022
More details about the terms and conditions of the subsidy for catch-up and support programmes for preschool education (in Dutch) can be found with the Executive Agency for Subsidies for Institutions (Dienst Uitvoering Subsidies aan Instellingen, DUS-I).
How to apply?
You can no longer apply for the 'Subsidy for catch-up and support programmes for preschool education’.