Are you an energy supplier and do you provide energy to small consumers? You can apply for the Temporary compensation scheme energy prices for low-volume users 2022 (Tijdelijke overbruggingsregeling tegemoetkoming energieprijzen kleinverbruikers 2022, CEK22). You receive €190 per application for each connection to the grid. You must pay the full amount to your customers to compensate for their high energy costs in November and December 2022.
Who can apply?
You can apply for CEK22 if you are an energy supplier who provides energy to small consumers. These are private and commercial customers who have:
- an electricity connection of maximum 3 x 80A (Ampère)
- a gas connection with a maximum capacity of 40 m3(n) an hour
- their connection must be for a residential or accommodation function
Also, your company should meet the conditions (in Dutch), such as:
- your company must be established in the Netherlands
- your company must have a licence to provide energy to low-volume users (in Dutch) from the Netherlands Authority for Consumers and Markets (ACM)
- your company must be on the list of energy suppliers with access to CEK22
How to apply?
You apply to the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) for the CEK22 subsidy for both months:
- you can apply for December 2022 from 15 November 9:00 hours until 31 December 2022, 23:59 hours
- you could apply for November 2022 from 19 October 9:00 hours until 30 November 2022, 23:59 hours