Do you sell fireworks? As a result of the ban on fireworks for the turn of the year 2021-2022 as a retailer you could not sell year-end fireworks. You can apply for a reimbursement for the preparation for and the cancelling of year-end fireworks sales.
What is the Temporary subsidy fireworks ban COVID-19 (TSVC-19)?
The Temporary subsidy fireworks ban COVID-19 (TSVC-19) for retail - 2 (2021/2022) is meant to reimburse costs incurred for among others:
- advertising material
- informing your customers
- cancelling your customer’s orders
- cancelling your orders with fireworks companies
- preparing your store for the safe sale of fireworks
You may be eligible for a fixed amount plus 6% of your turnover in 2019. You can apply for at most €4,500 per sales location (no more than 5 locations).
Who can apply?
You can apply for this reimbursement if:
- you are registered with the Chamber of Commerce (KVK) as a retailer
- you sold fireworks in 2019
- you have 1 or more sales locations for year-end fireworks in the Netherlands
- you can prove that you made preparations for the sale of fireworks for the turn of the year 2021/2022
You can apply only once for this scheme.
How to apply?
The Temporary subsidy fireworks ban COVID-19 (TSVC-19) for retail -2 (2021/2022) (in Dutch) is closed. You can no longer apply. You could apply from 1 March 2022, until 31 March 2022, 17:00 hours at Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO).