On this page
Is your company an SME and do you want to invest in strengthening your employees’ knowledge and abilities together with other entrepreneurs? Do you experience difficulties with this? You can participate in finding solutions through MKB Idee (SME Idea, in Dutch). The subsidy is not for the funding of training, but is a contribution for projects that help remove obstacles to investing in training end development.
Who can apply?
You project must be aimed at 1 of the following types of investments:
- investing in more qualified technical staff
- investing in human capital in view of digitisation
- investing in human capital in view of climate and energy transition
Furthermore your project must meet a number of conditions ( in Dutch) such as:
- Costs for the project must amount to at least €25,000 per participant.
- A partnership may consist of entrepreneurs, knowledge institutions, sector organisations and other organisations. At least 65% of participants qualifies as an SME.
- 1 of the participants acts as a coordinator.
- Maximum duration of a project is 1 year. You must be able to complete the project within that year.
- Your application must be in Dutch.
How to apply?
The subsidy scheme MKB Idee (in Dutch) is currently closed. Application will reopen from 20 October 2020.