On this page
Do you have a promising, knowledge intensive start-up in the region Mid-West Brabant? And have you been hit hard by the corona crisis? You can apply for the Starterslift Bridging Loan (Starterslift OverbruggingsLening, SOL). You do not pay interest until 31 December and you will not have to start repayments until that date. If you applied after 1 January 2021, you do not have to pay interest or start repayments until 30 August 2021.
- Do you have a start-up with more than 1 owner or shareholder? You can borrow at least €5,000 and at most €50,000.
- Are you the sole owner? Then you can borrow at least €5,000 and at most €35,000.
The SOL bridging loan is a personal loan. You repay the loan in full, even if your start-up fails. Do you want to borrow more than €50,000? Then you can apply for the Corona bridging loan (COL).
Who can apply?
You can apply for SOL if you meet the following requirements:
- your start-up is located in Mid-West Brabant or you are a student-entrepreneur or academic at Tilburg University, Avans University of Applied Sciences or Breda University of Applied Sciences
- your business is registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce or you intend to do so shortly. Please note: your company may not have been registered for more than 6 years
- you can prove you applied for, or tried to apply for other government corona support measures
- you are building a lean organisation and are willing to cut costs when asked (for instance you refrain from your management fee)
- you offer, or are developing, a promising and innovative product, service or process
- you use the loan exclusively for your start-up, you may not use the funds for repaying other loans or credit facilities
How to apply?
You can apply to Starterslift for this Bridging Loan. Application is open until 30 June 2021.