On this page
Do you want to have 1 or more employees retrained for work in technology or or ICT? You may be eligible for the Subsidy scheme retraining for promising professions in ICT or technology. You can apply for an amount of €3,750 per employee. You can apply for no more than 6 employees. It makes no difference if it regards existing or new employees.
When do you qualify?
To be eligible for this subsidy you must meet the conditions (in Dutch), among others:
- The profession your employee will be retrained for is a promising profession in ICT or technology (in Dutch).
- The employee has not worked in the profession before.
- The employee will work in this profession at least 50% of their working hours.
- The employee started retraining on or after 30 August 2021. Or the employee starts the (re)training within 3 months of your subsidy application.
- The retraining programme consist of training and practice support.
- The retraining programme leads to a longer-term employment contract.
How to apply?
You can apply for this retraining subsidy (in Dutch) to the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO, in Dutch). You can apply from 1 September until 1 December 2021, 17:00 hours.