On this page
Do you own a bookshop and have you been hit by the coronacrisis? You may be eligible for a reimbursement for distribution costs. This way you can restock your bookstore and purchase a broad range of books.
When do you qualify?
- You (physical) bookshop is still in operation.
- Your bookshop was a member of the Royal Booksellers association (Koninklijke Boekverkopersbond, KBb) on 1 January 2020 or was registered with the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce (KVK) with SBI code 4761 on that date.
- Alternatively, your bookshop was a member of the KBb/registered with KVK (with SBI code 4761) on 1 January 2021, but had a different owner in 2019 who at that time was a member of the KBb.
- You must share your company data from 2019 on for Kbb to be able to assess your application.
You cannot apply if:
- your turnover from books in reference year 2019 was mainly from online sales (for more than 70%)
- you applied for deferral of payment or bankruptcy
You can find more information on the conditions on the KBb’s website (in Dutch).
How to apply?
You can apply for this support from 22 September through 15 November 2021 via Kbb’s online portal (in Dutch).