Mudflat walking permit

Published by:
Netherlands Enterprise Agency, RVO
Netherlands Enterprise Agency, RVO
< 1 min read
Nederlandse versie

Do you want to organise a mudflat walk (wadlooptocht)? You need to apply for a mudflat walking permit with the province of Friesland (in Dutch). The province of Friesland issues permits for al 3 provinces bordering on the Wadden Sea (Groningen, Friesland, and Noord-Holland).

A mudflat walking permit is required for the guide and individual walkers of:

The fees for these permits depend on the type of permit.

If you want to apply for a permit for your organisation, you need eHerkenning. If you want to apply for a permit as an individual, you need DigiD.

This article is related to:

Questions relating to this article?