On this page
Questions regarding rules and regulations
For questions about Dutch rules and regulations, the mutual recognition of goods for intra-EU trade and Message Box, contact the Netherlands Enterprise Agency.
Netherlands Enterprise Agency
Tel: +31 (0)88 602 44 44
Monday-Friday: 09:00-12:00 a.m. (Mondays from 10:00) and from 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. CET.
Use the online form. The Netherlands Enterprise Agency aims to respond to your request within 2 working days.
Monday-Friday 09:00 - 12:00 a.m. (Mondays from 10:00) and from 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. CET.
Questions regarding entrepreneurship and financing
For questions about financing and general questions, contact the Startup Information Desk (Netherlands Chamber of Commerce, KvK).
Startup Information Desk
Tel: +31 (0)88 585 22 22
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CET.
Use the online form.
Complaints about Business.gov.nl
If you are not happy with the service on or by Business.gov.nl you can contact us either by regular mail or e-mail with your complaint. Read the Complaints Procedure
The editor, Business.gov.nl
Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 48
3500 AA Utrecht
There are several governmental and non-governmental organisations that can help you find your way around the Dutch business landscape.
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Government.nl: Enterprise and Innovation
- Dutch Tax and Customs Administration
- Immigration and Naturalisation Service
- Employee Insurance Agency
- Social Insurance Bank
- Netherlands Patent Office
- Benelux Office for Intellectual Property
- Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency
- Nuffic International Education
- SOLVIT EU problem solving
- Bilateral Chambers of Commerce
- EUGO network / Your Europe