On this page
As a young entrepreneur, either experienced or just starting, you may be eligible for the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme.
For starting entrepreneurs, this could mean an opportunity of working for maximum 6 months at an SME of an experienced entrepreneur in another EU country. You will receive a contribution from the European Commission with regards to the costs, of which the sum will differ depending on the participating country.
Experienced entrepreneurs are being offered the chance to train a foreign starting entrepreneur for a period up to 6 months, free of charge. In return, they will support your business activities such as marketing, market research or R&D.
When do you qualify?
- You have advanced plans for setting up your own business.
- or you started your own business during the past 3 years.
- You are the owner-manager of an SME or directly involved in the enterprise on an executive level.
- You own your company for at least 3 years.
- You are prepared to share your knowledge and experience with the trainee and willing to act as a supervisor.
How to apply?
You apply for this programme via the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs Programme's website (in Dutch).