Are you a small and medium-sized (SME) entrepreneur in the high tech research and development sector? And do you work with partners in other countries? You may be eligible for a subsidy for a Eurostars project. This is an international collaboration project for innovative development.
When do you qualify?
In general the following conditions apply, but there may be different and/or additional requirements depending on the call:
- You are a research performing SME.
- You spend at least 10% of your turnover on research and development, or you deploy at least 10% of your staff for research and development.
- You work together with parties from at least 2 other Eurostars countries.
- The project must be completed within 36 months and aim to develop a sellable product or process within 1 year of completion.
You can read the full eligibility guidelines on Eurostars' website. As the Dutch national contact point, the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) may also require additional conditions. Email Team IRIS (International Research and Innovation Cooperation) for questions concerning Eurostars.
How to apply?
In 2022 there are 2 application periods for your international project proposal:
- The 1st period is closed. It was open from 21 January until 24 March 2022, 14:00 hours. You can no longer apply for this period.
- The 2nd period is closed. It was open from 13 July until 15 September 2022, 14:00 hours. You can no longer apply for this period.
To apply for a national subsidy to the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), first you have to register with Eurostars and have your international project proposal approved by Eurostar's international jury. The Netherlands Enterprise Agency, Eurostar's National Contact Point, can assist you with the application process.