Are you a Flemish or Dutch journalist? You can apply for a bursary to take part in a Flemish-Dutch exchange programme. This gives you the opportunity to live and work across the border for up to 2 months. There are also other opportunities, for example a writer's residence or cross-border cooperation project.
When do you qualify?
There are different conditions for the different calls (in Dutch).
The conditions for the exchange bursary (in Dutch) include:
- you must find your own workplace
- you have a good motivation and a plan of action
- there must be added value for your career and for the guest editors
The conditions for the research grant (in Dutch) are:
- you will conduct in-depth research
- the research topic is socially relevant for Flanders and/or the Netherlands
- there must be a clear link between Flanders and the Netherlands
How to apply?
You can apply for the exchange bursary or the research grant for the Dutch-Flemish exchange programme (in Dutch) until 15 February 2024. Check the deadlines for other calls on the organisation's website.