On this page
If you are involved in realising local sustainable projects, but find that these are difficult to get off the ground, you may submit proposals for a Green Deal. With Green Deal, the Dutch central government will help you, for instance, to take away existing barriers, in order to help you achieve your goal.
When do you qualify?
Any proposal should address 5 criteria:
- You play an active part in realising your initiatives.
- It must be about sustainable usage of base materials, biodiversity, water, mobility, energy, climate, food, construction and biobased economy.
- It must be profitable or have the potential to become profitable.
- The project must quickly produce results.
- The project must result in new economic activity (or activities) or in cost savings for businesses.
How to apply?
Please contact the Netherlands Enterprise Agency for information about your submitting a Green Deal proposal.