On this page
If your company is active in research, technological development or innovation, it may be eligible for funding under the Societal Challenges scheme. This scheme is part of the European Horizon 2020 research programme. This particular scheme focusses on the following challenges:
- Health, demographic change and well-being.
- Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine and maritime and inland water research, and the bioeconomy.
- Secure, clean and efficient energy.
- Smart, green and integrated transport.
- Climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials.
- Europe in a changing world - inclusive, innovative and reflective societies.
- Secure societies - protecting freedom and security of Europe and its citizens.
Innovative SMEs with an international orientation may also take part in Horizon 2020's dedicated SME instrument (Ecodesign).
When do you qualify?
You collaborate with foreign partners.
How to apply?
You apply for this subsidy through the Netherlands Enterprise Agency.