On this page
Sector organisations for small and medium-sized entreprises (SME or MKB in Dutch) may be eligible for the MKB Lounge subsidy programme. This subsidy enables sector organisations to set up Holland Lounges at international trade fairs, so that various Dutch companies from these sectors are able to present themselves. MKB Lounge aims to help Dutch companies discover new markets.
When do you qualify?
To qualify for the MKB Lounge subsidy, you need to meet the following conditions:
- You are a sector organisation (an organisation representing several companies from 1 sector).
- You have an internationalisation strategy for your members.
- You accept services from non-members under the same conditions as your own members.
- You are applying for the subsidy as a sector organisation.
- The subsidy application is part of an international several-year strategy.
- You have a matchmaking programme.
- At least 10 companies are taking part in the subsidy application.
- All the companies from your sector are eligible to apply.
- You apply NL Branding requirements where necessary.
Would you like to find out more about the conditions? Please contact the Netherlands Enterprise Agency.
How to apply?
You can apply for the MKB Lounge subsidy programma by using the online form at mijnrvo.nl (in Dutch). The form also informs you which appendices you need to send with your application.