Do you want to enter a foreign market together with a group of companies and knowledge institutions? The Partners for International Business (PIB) programme helps you access opportunities in foreign markets.
When do you qualify?
- Your cluster consists of at least 5 companies and/or knowledge institutes established in the Netherlands, Aruba, Curaçao, St. Maarten, or one of the special Dutch municipalities: Bonaire, St. Eustatius, and Saba.
- You PIB application is aimed at positioning of the Dutch business community within Top sectors (in Dutch).
- You are willing to fund some of your activities, and you can demonstrate how you would so.
Applications will be assessed on several criteria (in Dutch).
How to apply
You can apply for participation in the 2023 PIB programme during 3 application rounds until 29 September 2023 with the Netherland Enterprise Agency (Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland, RVO, in Dutch).
The application periods in 2023 are:
- Period 1, runs until 24 February
- Period 2, runs from 27 March to 19 May
- Period 3, runs from 19 June to 29 September
For your application, you have to go through a number of steps. You can review the step-by-step plan (in Dutch).