On this page
If you want to produce your own sustainable energy in your business premises using a solar boiler or heat pump, you may be eligible for a sustainable energy investment subsidy. The Dutch government wants to stimulate heating in a more sustainable way.
This subsidy will partly compensate for the initial investment costs of the device. The actual compensation depends on which device you purchase and its energy performance.
When do you qualify?
You are a business owner (in Dutch) with a valid Dutch Commercial Register (KVK) number. This includes:
- self-employed professionals
- housing associations and homeowners' associations
- partnerships, foundations and associations
- municipalities, provinces and public entities as market party or as owner or tenant of (im)movable assets
- private commercial lessors of housing or business spaces (these do not need a Dutch Commercial Register (KVK) number)
- commercial operators from abroad that want to install one or more devices in the Netherlands
Your device needs to meet the technical requirements (in Dutch).
How to apply?
The ISDE is due to run until 31 December 2020. You can find more information on how to apply for the ISDE subsidy (in Dutch) through the Netherlands Enterprise Agency.