Logo Dutch central governmentLogo Business.gov.nl, government information for entrepreneurs.MenuSearchSearch

Admission as a housing association

This information is provided by:Netherlands Enterprise Agency, RVONetherlands Enterprise Agency, RVONederlandse versie

If you run an association or foundation in the Netherlands that is active exclusively in relation to public housing, you can apply to turn it into a housing association. For this, you submit a request for acceptance to the Minister of the Interior and Kingdom Relations (Ministerie van Binnenlandse Zaken en Koninkrijksrelaties).

As an accepted housing association, you are required to compile documents including financial statements, an annual report and a public housing report.

To top