Logo of the Dutch government

Civic integration organisation

This information is provided by Netherlands Enterprise Agency, RVO

Nederlandse versie

Does your organisation offers civic integration courses in the Netherlands? And are these courses paid for by the Education Executive Agency (Dienst Uitvoering Onderwijs, DUO)? Then you must be certified. If you meet the requirements, your course participants will qualify for a DUO allowance.

If you have a quality mark you wil be included on a list of schools, which students can choose from. DUO also advises persons integrating to choose a school from this list. The Ministry of Education, Culture and Science (OCW) must designate you as an examination body.

Application for Integration Quality Mark

For your civic integration courses you can apply for the Integration Quality Mark from the Blik op Werk Foundation (both in Dutch). For this you must meet a number of quality requirements. To assure the quality of your organisation, the Blik op Werk Foundation examines factors such as:

  • daily teaching
  • supervision of students
  • quality of your personnel
  • satisfaction of students
  • success rate

This article is related to:

This information is provided by

Netherlands Enterprise Agency, RVO
FAQPartnersContactAbout usDisclaimerPrivacy and cookiesAccessibilityOndernemersplein (Dutch) is an initiative of:Netherlands Chamber of Commerce, KVKNetherlands Enterprise Agency, RVOImmigration and Naturalisation Service, INDTax and Customs Administration, BelastingdienstGovernment.nlStatistics Netherlands, CBSNetherlands Vehicle Authority, RDWDigital Trust CenterEuropean Commission Point of Single is the Dutch Point of Single Contact for entrepreneurs.Accessibility level: W3C WAI-AA WCAG 2.1