On this page
The Business loan guarantee scheme (Garantie Ondernemingsfinanciering, GO) makes it easier for large and medium-sized companies in the Netherlands to borrow substantial amounts of money. Capital providers receive a 50% guarantee from the government. The maximum term for the Business loan guarantee scheme is maximum 8 years.
When do you qualify?
To qualify for the GO Business loan guarantee scheme (in Dutch), the following criteria must be met:
- Your company has its registered office in the Netherlands. The commercial activities are conducted primarily in the Netherlands.
- You have a healthy company.
- Your business has reasonable profitability and continuity prospects.
- The financing qualifies as Fresh Money (in Dutch).
- In the last 12 months, no excessive capital withdrawals from your company have taken place.
- You are only requesting GO financing for your own company activities.
How to apply?
You apply for the scheme to the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO).