Do you have a circular business model or is your company developing an innovative circular project or product? Then you can enter the Circular Awards 2024.
Winning a Circular Award means great recognition and exposure. Plus the chance to join international trade missions that present Dutch companies as exemplary in their field.
Eligibility for the Circular Awards
The Circular Award Business Small is meant for small companies and for start-ups with a fully circular business model (in Dutch). The Circular Award Business Large is meant for large companies which are developing or expanding a circular business model. Your company should meet 2 of the 3 criteria to fit either the Small or Large category.
The criteria for a small company or start-up are:
- your company has less than €6 million in total assets
- your company has less than €12 million annual turnover
- your company has less than 50 employees
The criteria for a large company are:
- your company has more than €6 million in total assets
- your company has more than €12 million annual turnover
- your company has more than 50 employees
Your innovative project should serve as an example to demonstrate how a circular economy can benefit the Netherlands.
How to apply?
You can sign up for the Circular Awards 2024 (in Dutch) on the website of the Week of the Circular Economy from 11 December 2023 until 25 January 2024. The finalists will be announced on 14 March 2024.