Are you aiming to reuse and recycle as much as possible? And do you want to work together with other small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)? You may be eligible for a subsidy to stimulate circular chain projects.
You can use the funds to hire an expert to advise you on making your product, service, business plan or process circular. The expert will help you overcome obstacles you encounter. For instance, when your product or process is new, or when there are unexpected problems in the chain partnership.
The subsidy is available for a maximum of 50% of the costs involved. You can apply for a maximum of €20,000 per entrepreneur. The circular chain subsidy is also open to entrepreneurs on Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba.
When do you qualify?
To be considered for a circular chain subsidy, the following terms, among others, apply:
- You work together with at least 3 other entrepreneurs, but no more than 6. The parties should have 3 different roles (for example SME, supplier and buyer)
- You can have 1 big company participating in your project. With a big company in your group, your project needs at least 2, but no more than 5 SMEs
- You hire a process consultant who has at least 1 year of experience advising businesses about circular economics
- Your plan reduces the use of resources and diminishes CO2 emissions
- The project should run for no more than 2 years. At the end of the project you have to write a short report
- At least 3 entrepreneurs will continue to work together once the project is finished
- Your circular product, process, service or business plan will actually be used
View all the terms and conditions (in Dutch).
How to apply?
You cannot apply for the circular chain subsidy at the moment. You could apply until 30 September 2022, 12:00 hours.