On this page
Are you aiming to reuse and recycle as much as possible? And do you want to work together with other small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)? You may be eligible for a subsidy to stimulate circular chain projects. You can use the funds to hire an expert to advise you on making your product, service, business plan or process circular.
The subsidy is available for a maximum of 50% of the costs involved. You can apply for a maximum of €20,000 per SME.
When do you qualify?
To be considered for a circular chain subsidy, the following terms apply:
- You have a small or medium-sized company
- You work together with at least 3 other entrepreneurs, but no more than 6. The parties should have 3 different roles (for example SME, supplier and buyer)
- You hire a process consultant who has at least 1 year of experience advising businesses about circular economics
- Your plan reduces the use of resources and diminishes CO2 emissions
- The project should run for no more than 2 years. At the end of the project you have to write a short report
- Your circular product, process, service or business plan will actually be used
View all the terms and conditions (in Dutch)
How to apply?
Please note: the subsidy budget limit for 2020 has been reached and new applications will be rejected. Did you already apply and was your application rejected because the subsidy limit was reached? The budget has been raised once and your application may yet be approved after all. In that case RVO will contact you.
You could apply for a circular chain-projects subsidy to the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO, in Dutch). You need eHerkenning to log in. The application consists of a business plan and a form, which is found on the subsidy application page.