Do you want to help develop the private sector and entrepreneurial activity in low- and middle-income countries by improving the public infrastructure? You can apply for a Development Related Infrastructure Investment Vehicle (DRIVE) contribution.
With a DRIVE-contribution you can submit more attractive tenders to governments in DRIVE countries.
When do you qualify?
A project must:
- benefit the sustainable development of the private business sector in a DRIVE country
- focus on improving food security, access to clean water, sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR), or climate issues
- fit within the goals of the target country or region and meet the needs of the intended end-users
- comply with the OECD Guidelines on International Corporate Social Responsibility (ICSR) for multinationals
- have an investment level between €5 million and €60 million.
How to apply?
You can apply for a DRIVE-contribution with Invest International through TenderNed.