On this page
If you are you a performing arts troupe in the field of music, theatre, musical theatre or dance in the Netherlands, you might qualify for a subsidy from the Performing Arts Fund (Fonds Podiumkunsten). There are subsidies for:
- developing, performing or reprising productions
- programming and production for venues and festivals
- internationalization, such as international exchange projects and programming foreign productions in the Netherlands
- Multi-annual activities by production companies, festivals and competitions
For most grants, to be eligible the applicant or organisation must reside in the Netherlands. However, two grants can be applied for by organisations outside the Netherlands:
- grant for composition or libretto commission
- presentations of Dutch performing arts abroad
When do you qualify?
Different conditions apply to the various subsidy schemes. You will find them on the Performing Arts Fund's website. Foreign organisations are requested to contact the Performing Arts Fund before applying.
How to apply?
You apply for the subsidy digitally to the Performing Arts Fund.