Do you have a promising, knowledge intensive start-up in the region Mid-West Brabant? You can apply for pre-seed funding through Starterslift Investments. This funding is provided in the form of a personal loan of at most €50,000.
- Do you have a start-up with more than 1 owner or shareholder? You can borrow at least €5,000 and at most €50,000.
- Are you the sole owner? Then you can borrow at least €5,000 and at most €35,000.
The loan is intended only for startup costs. You repay the loan in full, even if your start-up fails.
Who can apply?
You can apply if you meet the requirements, among others:
- your startup is located in Mid-West Brabant or you are a student-entrepreneur or academic at Tilburg University, Avans University of Applied Sciences or Breda University of Applied Sciences
- your business is registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce or you intend to do so shortly.
- your startup is no older than 5 years
- you are building a lean organisation
- you offer, or are developing, a promising and innovative product, service or process
How to apply?
You can apply to Starteslift Investments if you are supervised by a Braventure business developer. You can contact Starterslift to make arrangements.