As a publisher of literary works, you may be eligible for a subsidy from the Dutch Foundation for Literature (Nederlands Letterenfonds). They offer subsidies for:
- production costs for special publications that enlarge the diversity and quality of books on offer (in Dutch)
- digital literary projects (in Dutch): innovative literary projects in multimedia
- publishing a (new) literary translation (in Dutch, Schwob)
- translation of Dutch literary works
- travel costs for participation in literary festivals or programmes, events, or other promotional activities
When are you eligible?
There are different conditions for each subsidy.
How to apply?
You apply for a subsidy to the Dutch Foundation for Literature. They can also inform you on the conditions, procedures, and deadlines.