On this page
As a publisher of literary works, you may be eligible for a subsidy from the Dutch Foundation for Literature (Nederlands Letterenfonds). They offer subsidies for:
- digital literary projects (in Dutch): innovative literary projects in multimedia
- publishing a (new) literary translation (in Dutch, Schwob)
- literary publications (in Dutch), such as literary heritage (Dutch and Frisian), important, original, and well written contemporary non-fiction, literary biographies, Frisian literature etc.
- illustrated children’s books (in Dutch) or foreign translations of such books
- translation of Dutch literary works
- travel costs for participation in literary festivals or programmes, events, or other promotional activities
When are you eligible?
There are different conditions for each subsidy.