As a publisher of literary works, you may be eligible for a subsidy from the Dutch Foundation for Literature (Nederlands Letterenfonds). They offer subsidies for:
- production costs for special publications that enlarge the diversity and quality of books on offer (in Dutch)
- digital literary projects (in Dutch): innovative literary projects in multimedia
- publishing a (new) literary translation (in Dutch, Schwob)
- translation of Dutch literary works
- travel costs for participation in literary festivals or programmes, events, or other promotional activities
When are you eligible?
There are different conditions for each subsidy.