Are you a writer or translator of literary works? You can apply for a subsidy from the Dutch Foundation for Literature (Nederlands Letterenfonds).
Among others there are subsidies for:
- foreign travel expenses
- project subsidies for publications (in Dutch)
- project subsidies for literary translations (in Dutch)
- development grants (in Dutch)
- digital literary projects (in Dutch)
- biography arrangement (in Dutch)
- grants for theatre texts (in Dutch)
When do you qualify?
Different conditions apply to the various subsidy schemes.