On this page
Do you work in agriculture and do you lease the land you work on? There will be changes in the way the lease of land destined for farming and agriculture is set up. Changes include:
- The introduction of a new type of long-term lease
- Long-term leases becoming the norm
- Short-term leases becoming less attractive
- The introduction of a measuring tool for soil quality. This will also measure how the quality of the soil has developed over time
- Those leasing out agricultural land
- Those leasing agricultural land
It is not yet known when this change in law will come into effect.
Please note: The effective date of this measure is not yet final. Entry into force is subject to its passing through the upper and lower houses of parliament or proclamation of the Order in Council (Algemene Maatregel van Bestuur, AMvB) or ministerial decree and publication in the Staatsblad or Staatscourant (in Dutch).