Permit or dispensation for provincial public road structures

This information is provided by:Netherlands Enterprise Agency, RVONetherlands Enterprise Agency, RVOLast updated on Nederlandse versie

Do you want to build a structure on, across or alongside a provincial road? Such as a bridge or a viaduct? In the Netherlands, you need a permit or dispensation for a public road structure from the provincial authority.

Find out more or arrange now

at your municipality, province, or water authority

There are some conditions you need to fulfil before you can obtain this permit or dispensation:

  • the road should be managed by the provincial authorities (in Dutch)
  • your structure or activity should not endanger traffic
  • your structure or activity should not damage the road or roadside

Online application procedure via Message Box

At the province of Noord-Brabant you can apply for a permit or dispensation also via Message Box. Message Box is a secure email system that enables you as an entrepreneur to exchange digital messages with Dutch government agencies.

Related articles

This webpage is part of an EU quality network