Logo Dutch central governmentLogo Business.gov.nl, government information for entrepreneurs.MenuSearchSearch

All-in-one permit for construction of entry or exit road

This information is provided by:Netherlands Enterprise Agency, RVONetherlands Enterprise Agency, RVOLast updated on Nederlandse versie

Do you want to build or change an entry or exit from your business premises to a public road? You will need an All-in-one permit for physical aspects.

Find out more or arrange now

at your municipality, province, or water authority

Applying for an all-in-one permit

Check with your municipality if you need an all-in-one permit for physical aspects. You can apply for this permit to your municipality or via the online service counter all-in-one permit for physical aspects (in Dutch).

Permission from the province

Do you want to build or change an entry or exit driveway to provincial roads? Then your municipal authority will first ask the province for an advice. The provincial authority looks among others at the traffic flow, road safety, road quality, and effects on residents. If the provincial authorities give their permission, the municipality can grant the all-in-one permit.

The provincial authorities may set additional conditions that you must comply with. If this is the case, your municipality will let you know when you get the permit.

Related articles

To top