Logo Dutch central governmentLogo Business.gov.nl, government information for entrepreneurs.MenuSearchSearch

Permit for storing extraction waste

This information is provided by:Netherlands Enterprise Agency, RVONetherlands Enterprise Agency, RVONederlandse versie

In order to store extraction waste, you need a permit from the municipal or provincial authorities. You are required to draw up an extraction waste management plan. This plan sets out the measures you are taking in order to:

  • prevent or limit damage
  • promote the application of extraction waste substances
  • guarantee the safe storage of waste substances
To top