On this page
If your company does business with the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and is affected by Brexit, you may be eligible for a Brexit voucher.
The voucher is a subsidy to pay for advice on for instance:
- alternative markets for your products or services
- the logistical consequences
- consequences for the free movement of your employees, goods or services
With a Brexit voucher you may be reimbursed 50% of the costs for expert advice, with a maximum of €2500 excluding VAT (btw).
When do you qualify?
You are eligible to apply for a Brexit voucher if:
- you are a Dutch SME company, but not based in Bonaire, St Eustatius and Saba, Aruba, Curaçao or St Maarten; and
- you have existing economic interests in the United Kingdom.
How to apply?
- the advisor’s quotation that specifies his services and the costs. The quotation cannot be older than 1 month.
- the resume of the advisor
- eHerkenning level 1 or higher
Using the Brexit voucher
If your application is approved, you will receive the voucher digitally. The voucher is valid for 6 months. You have to use your voucher within that period. You can apply for an extension of the validity with 6 months. You can make this request only once.
Find out more about using Brexit vouchers (in Dutch).
Handing over the Brexit voucher
When the consultation is finished, you transfer the Brexit voucher to your advisor. Go to mijn.rvo.nl (in Dutch) for this. Click on Beheren. Then go to Overdragen and Voucheroverdracht.
Redeem the Brexit voucher
Your advisor can redeem the Brexit voucher after you have handed over the voucher. The advisor receives an email if the transfer is processed. He can redeem the voucher within 3 months on mijn.rvo.nl (in Dutch). He needs to go to Beheren and choose Verzilveren.
Is your advisor an English-speaking expert? He can redeem the voucher by completing the webform 'Application for subsidy Brexit voucher for external expert'.