On this page
If your company does business with the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and is affected by Brexit, you may be eligible for a Brexit voucher.
The voucher is a subsidy to pay for advice on for instance:
- alternative markets for your products or services
- the logistical consequences
- consequences for the free movement of your employees, goods or services
With a Brexit voucher you may be reimbursed 50% of the costs for expert advice, with a maximum of €2500 excluding VAT (btw).
When do you qualify?
You are eligible to apply for a Brexit voucher if:
- you are a Dutch SME company, but not based in Bonaire, St Eustatius and Saba, Aruba, Curaçao or St Maarten; and
- you have existing economic interests in the United Kingdom.
How to apply?
You can check if there are consequences for your business with the Brexit Impact Scan (in Dutch). If this is the case you can apply via mijn.rvo.nl (in Dutch). Find out more about Brexit vouchers (in Dutch).