Are you about to invest in technological applications to reduce energy use in your company building or business process? And is you company located within the province of Overijssel? You can apply for the Subsidy for energy saving subsidy Overijssel (Subsidie Energiebesparing Overijssel).
Who can apply?
You can apply for this subsidy if you meet the conditions (in Dutch):
- Your investment is on behalf of a company. Any business structure, with or without corporate (legal) personality, can apply.
- You have not received subsidy for this investment before.
- You invest in the reduction of energy use of 1 address in Overijssel, unless the investment is technologically related to multiple addresses.
- You need more than 5 years to recover your investment.
- You did not invest before requesting this subsidy.
You cannot apply for subsidy if you invest in:
- renewable energy (such as wind, water, geothermal, biomass or solar)
- residential (rental) properties
- technologies required by law
- vehicles for the road haulage, vessels for inland navigation, or rail-bound vehicles
- LED-lighting, isolation, boilers, and light-control systems
How to apply?
You can apply for the Subsidy for energy saving Overijssel (in Dutch) to the province of Overijssel. You can apply until the budget runs out.