Do you have an idea for an innovative and sustainable project in Overijssel or Gelderland? You can apply for a subsidy or loan with OP East (OP Oost). OP East (Operational Programme Eastern Netherlands, Operationeel Programma Oost Nederland) is tasked with implementing the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) in the provinces of Overijssel and Gelderland.
Subsidy programmes by OP East are cofinanced by the EU, the central government and the provinces of Gelderland and Overijssel. Currently, the ION+ scheme (in Dutch), for SMEs developing unique technological solutions specifically in Gelderland, is accepting applications.
Who can apply?
To apply for funding with OP East you must meet several conditions, among others:
- You work together with 1 or more entrepreneurs, or potentially knowledge institutes or governments.
- You will execute the project in Overijssel or Gelderland.
- You and your partners are financially sound.
- You develop new and sustainable products aimed at regional innovation (in Dutch) for a smarter and a greener Eastern Netherlands.
- You have not yet started with the activities you apply for.
- The activities in the proposal meet the European requirements on sustainable development and equal opportunity.
You can find more information on the OP East EFRO website (in Dutch).
How to apply?
You can find more information about the subsidy programmes by OP East and apply for a subsidy via the ERDF-webportal (EFRO-webportaal, in Dutch). More information on the application processes is available in Dutch on OP East's EFRO website.
The subsidy programme REACT-EU is closed. You can no longer apply for this programme.