On this page
Do you have an idea for an innovative and sustainable project in Overijssel or Gelderland? You can apply for a subsidy or loan with OP East (OP Oost). OP East (Operational Programme Eastern Netherlands, Operationeel Programma Oost Nederland) is tasked with implementing the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) in the provinces of Overijssel and Gelderland.
Subsidy programmes by OP East are cofinanced by the EU, the central government and the provinces of Gelderland and Overijssel. One of these programmes is REACT-EU (in Dutch) which contains 2 schemes currently open for application:
The ION+ scheme (in Dutch), for SMEs developing unique technological solutions specifically in Gelderland, is also accepting applications.
Who can apply?
To apply for funding with OP East you must meet several conditions, among others:
- You work together with 1 or more entrepreneurs, or potentially knowledge institutes or governments.
- You will execute the project in Overijssel or Gelderland.
- You and your partners are financially sound.
- You develop new and sustainable products aimed at general innovation (in Dutch), low-carbon innovation (in Dutch), or recovery of the economy based on green and digital principles.
- You have not yet started with the activities you apply for.
- The activities in the proposal meet the European requirements on sustainable development and equal opportunity.
You can find the full conditions for subsidies on the OP East website (in Dutch).
How to apply?
ION+ and REACT-EU are currently open for application. You can apply for a REACT-EU subsidy from 1 April through 31 December 2021. Use the ERDF-webportal (EFRO-webportaal, in Dutch) to apply.