On this page
Are you a company in the Netherlands interested in taking active steps to increase international corporate social responsibility (ICSR) within your organisation and production chain? If so, the Fund for Responsible Business (FVO) can help you identify and address ICSR risks and misconduct. It can help you comply with Responsible Business Conduct (RBC) agreements together with your partners and local civic organisations in your target country.
FVO has 2 pillars:
FVO Pillar 1
FVO Pillar 1 helps businesses in partnership with civic organisations to implement projects which help identify and tackle ICSR risks in their value chains.
FVO Pillar 2
FVO Pillar 2 (in Dutch) helps civic organisations implement Responsible Business Conduct agreements.
When do you qualify?
Your company qualifies for FVO Pillar 1 when:
- Your activities address ICSR risks in your international production processes with a positive impact on manufacturing conditions in producer countries.
- Your sustainability measures act on at least 1 issue listed in the OECD guidelines.
- These activities are conducted within 4 years as part of a partnership.
Your company qualifies for FVO Pillar 2 when:
- You apply for a subsidy for activities aimed at reaching the ICSR goals in the RBC agreement.
- You perform these activites before 31 December 2022, in a partnership.
How to apply?
This subsidy is closed. You can no longer apply. You could apply for FVO Pillar 1 from 26 January 2021 9:00 hours until 14 September 2021 12:00 hours.
This subsidy is closed. You can no longer apply. You could apply for FVO Pillar 2 (in Dutch) from 26 January 2021 9:00 hours until 14 September 2021 12:00 hours.