On this page
Are you a company in the Netherlands interested in taking active steps to increase international corporate social responsibility (ICSR) within your organisation and production chain? If so, the Fund for Responsible Business (FVO) can help you identify and address ICSR risks and comply with Responsible Business Conduct agreements together with your partners and local civic organisations in your target country.
FVO has 2 pillars:
- Pillar 1 helps businesses in partnership with civic organisations identify and tackle ICSR risks in their production chains.
- Pillar 2 helps civic organisations implement Responsible Business Conduct agreements (in Dutch).
When do you qualify?
Your company qualifies for pillar 1 when:
- Your activities address ICSR risks in your international production processes with a positive impact on manufacturing conditions in producer countries.
- Your sustainability measures act on at least 1 issue listed in the OECD guidelines.
- These activities are conducted within 4 years as part of a partnership.
How to apply?
The FVO is a 4-year subsidy programme. You can apply for a subsidy from 4 February 2020 until 30 September 2020.