On this page
Do you have an SME and have your international activities been hampered by the corona crisis? With the Kickstart voucher you can pay for an external consultant. This consultant can help you limit the impact for your foreign activities.
You can use the Kickstart voucher for instance to:
- enhance your international production
- draw up a new international sales or marketing plan
- look into new business models
You will get a reimbursement for 80% of the costs to hire a consultant, with a maximum of €2,500.
Who can apply?
You can apply for this Kickstart voucher if:
- You are an SME based in the Netherlands. Use the SME-check to determine if your business is deemed an SME.
- You are an SME based in the Caribbean part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (Curaçao, Aruba, St Maarten, Bonaire Saba or St Eustatius).
- Your international activities have been hit by the corona crisis.
- You hire an outside consultant according to the requirements.
You can find all conditions on RVO’s website.
How to apply?
This measure is closed, you can no longer apply for the Kickstart voucher.