On this page
If you are a shipowner and you want to buy or modify a short sea vessel, you can apply for a Nesec Shipping Debt Fund (NSDF) loan. You can apply for a loan of at least €3,000,000 to at most €15,000,000 for a vessel.
When do you qualify?
You can apply for a loan with the Nesec Shipping Debt Fund if you:
- Are a shipowner located in the Netherlands
- Are able to pay at least 40% of the amount of the loan
- If you want to renew of modify your fleet, for instance to meet environmental requirements. The vsselsmay not be older than 9 years and must have a load capacity between 1,000 en 15,000 DWT.
You can apply for a loan for these types of vessels:
- dry cargo or project cargo
- multi purpose
- offshore or offshore related
- tanker for mineral or edible oil
- gas or chemicals tanker
How to apply?
You can apply for a Nesec Shipping Debt Fund loan through NESEC.