Do you work on innovative projects to reduce CO2 emissions in 2030? You may be eligible for the Renewable Energy Transition (Hernieuwbare Energietransitie, HER+) subsidy.
Who can apply?
Your project must meet the general conditions of the Renewable Energy Transition scheme (in Dutch), such as:
- Only partnerships which include at least one entrepeneur can apply. There is an exception for demonstration projects on energy innovation (DEI+, in Dutch) and Top sector Energy studies for carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS, in Dutch).
- Your project fits within the programme’s goal to reduce CO2 emissions in 2030.
- You have not started the project before application.
- Your project starts within 6 months after receiving the subsidy.
- Your project is technically and economically feasible.
How to apply?
You can apply for the Renewable Energy Transition subsidy (HER+, in Dutch) from 5 October 2022, 09:00 hours until 31 March 2023, 17:00 hours with the Netherlands Enterprise Agency, unless the budget runs out before that date.