On this page
Start-ups or existing businesses that need a loan and cannot take out a regular loan from a bank, can apply for an SME loan (MKB-krediet) (Dutch). This is a commercial loan of between €50,000 and €250,000. For smaller loans they can apply for microcredit, a commercial loan up to €50,000.
When do you qualify?
- You are a starting or existing business owner or you take over a business.
- Your current need for credit does not exceed €250,000.
- You have an existing bank loan of less than €250,000.
- You have a solid (business) plan.
- You aim for the Dutch market predominantly.
How to apply?
If you do not yet have a business plan, Qredits can assist you with coaching and various business tools. If you already have a business plan, you can apply for an SME loan (Dutch) to Qredits Microfinanciering Nederland.