Are you an entrepreneur in the social enterprise sector? Does your business have societal goals and is profit not your number one priority? You may be eligible for a social credit of up to €250,000.
When do you qualify?
You are eligible for a social credit if you meet, among others, these conditions:
- The main purpose of your business is to solve social, societal, or enviromental problem. You can show clear and measurable goals for this.
- Profit is not the main priority in your business.
- The credit is for a one-off event.
- You reinvest a large part of your profits for societal purposes.
- You participate in an annual survey in which you share your social results with Qredits.
Read more about all the terms and conditions for the social credit at Qredits (in Dutch).
How to apply?
You can apply for the social credit by submitting the credit application form to Qredits (in Dutch).