On this page
Do you want to export your products or services? With the Starters International Business (SIB) programme, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs helps companies that are aiming to move into foreign markets.
To help you make the most of your opportunities, several are vouchers available:
- Individual coaching voucher for sitting down with an adviser/coach to look at your possibilities abroad and to work towards a concrete plan of action.
- Individual trade fair participation voucher for participating in a foreign trade fair on your own
- Knowledge acquisition voucher for hiring an international lawyer or tax consultant.
- Market entry voucher to hire at a discount an external expert to help you market your product or service abroad.
- Mission voucher for participation in an outbound trade delegation or a joint trade-fair presentation.
Who can apply?
You are eligible for the SIB programme if you:
- own an SME in the Netherlands. You can check whether your company qualifies as an SME with the EU’s SME self-assessment questionnaire
- own a company in the Caribbean countries of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (Aruba, Curaçao and St. Maarten) or the special Dutch municipalities Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba
- for a knowledge voucher you will be expected to have some international experience and to have done some research on the foreign market you want to become active in
How to apply
There is a limited budget available for the SIB Coaching vouchers (in Dutch). You can still submit your application. You can apply using eHerkenning level 2+ with authorisation for RVO level 2+. Or contact the Netherlands Enterprise Agency.
There is no more budget for 2021 for the following vouchers:
- Market entry voucher
- Mission voucher
- Knowledge voucher
- Coaching voucher
- Individual trade fair participation
- Kickstart voucher