On this page
Do you want to export your products or services? With the Starters International Business (SIB) programme, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs helps companies that are aiming to move into foreign markets.
To help you make the most of your opportunities, several are vouchers available:
- Individual coaching voucher for sitting down with an adviser/coach to look at your possibilities abroad and to work towards a concrete plan of action.
- Mission voucher for participation in a multi-day outbound trade delegation or a joint trade-fair presentation.
- Knowledge acquisition voucher for hiring an international lawyer or tax consultant.
- Individual trade fair participation voucher for participating in a foreign trade fair
- Market entry voucher to hire at a discount an external expert to help you market your product or service abroad.
Who can apply?
You are eligible for the SIB programme if you:
- own an SME in the Netherlands. You can check whether your company qualifies as an SME with the EU’s SME self-assessment questionnaire
- own a company in the Caribbean countries of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (Aruba, Curaçao and St. Maarten) or the special Dutch municipalities Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba
How to apply
You can apply using eHerkenning (eRecognition) level 1.