Is your business located in the provinces of Limburg, Noord-Brabant or Zeeland? Do you contribute to innovation and sustainability in the region? You may apply for a subsidy from the OPZUID 2021-2027 programme. Stimulus Programme Management (Stimulus Programmamanagement, in Dutch).
When do you qualify?
You may qualify for a subsidy if your company is an SME located in the south of the Netherlands and your project idea contributes to the goals within 1 or more of the 5 themes:
- Energy: for projects that stimulate sustainable energy generation and storage of that energy in a smart regional system.
- Climate: for projects that intend to limit flooding in urban areas or combat drought in rural areas.
- Raw materials: for projects that encourage the use of sustainable construction methods and materials, or a circular industry.
- Agriculture & Food: for projects that develop technology to produce food more sustainably, for example by using residual flows.
- Health: for projects focusing on preventing disease or developing new methods and techniques for tailor-made care.
Do you want to know if your project fits OPZUIDs goals? Check the FAQs (in Dutch).
Different conditions apply to OPZUIDs various subsidies, loans, and vouchers. You can read more about the conditions for each of the options when they open for application (in Dutch).
How to apply?
You could apply for the OPZUID subsidy via the Stimulus portal (in Dutch) from 2 October 2023, 09:00 hours until 17 November 2023, 17:00 hours.