Do you work on a project that can help realise the goals listed in the National Climate Agreement? And do you work together with other parties? You may be eligible for the subsidy for Mission-driven Research, Development and Innovation (MOOI, in Dutch).
The scheme covers the following categories:
You can apply for up to €4,000,000 per project. The category 'built environment' has an upper limit of €7,000,000. The minimum amount per participant is €25,000.
When do you qualify?
You can apply for the MOOI subsidy if:
- You work together with at least 3 other parties.
- You follow a multidisciplinary approach, where small and medium enterprises (SMEs) work together with stakeholders, such as suppliers, users, and local parties.
- You have an innovation plan with SMART (Specific Measurable Assignable Realistic Time-related) objectives.
- At least €2.000.000 of the project’s costs should qualify for funding.
- Expenses for research organisations cannot be more than 50% of the subsidised costs.
How to apply?
You can no longer apply for the MOOI 2022 scheme.