On this page
Are you working on a project that can help realise the goals listed in the National Climate Agreement? And do you work together with other parties? You may be eligible for the subsidy for Mission-driven Research, Development and Innovation (MOOI, in Dutch).
The scheme covers 4 categories:
- wind energy at sea
- renewable electricity on land
- built environment
You can apply for up to €4,000,000 per project. The category ‘built environment’ has an upper limit of €7,000,000.
When do you qualify?
You can apply for the MOOI subsidy if:
- You work together with at least 3 other parties
- You follow a multidisciplinary approach, where small and medium enterprises (SMEs) work together with stakeholders, such as suppliers, users and local parties
- You have an innovation plan with SMART (Specific Measurable Assignable Realistic Time-related) objectives
- At least €2,000,000 of the project’s costs should qualify for funding
For a full overview of the subsidy’s terms and conditions you can consult the MOOI guide (pdf, in Dutch)
How to apply?
You can no longer apply for this subsidy.
If you wanted to apply, you first had to submit your plan to the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO, in Dutch) to get advice on both the plan and the partnership. This advice had to be included in your final application (in Dutch). You could apply until 6 October 2020, 17:00 hours.