Do you want to export your products or services? With the Support International Business (SIB) programme, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs helps companies that are aiming to move into foreign markets.
What is the Support International Business (SIB) programme?
The Support International Business programme can help entrepreneurs realise their international ambitions. The programme is meant to help you enter new foreign markets or to extend your international presence. You can for instance use the SIB:
- For collective activities, to promote your product or service in the target country, and to find partners, investors, or potential clients for example. For instance by joining a trade mission or participation in a foreign trade fair.
- For individual participation in a trade fair in the target country, to promote your product or service, and to find partners, investors, or potential clients.
- For market entry activities with the help of a local expert in the target country. For instance to position your business in the target country
- To gain more knowledge on legal or fiscal issues in the target country together with an experienced expert. You can also have a market analysis drawn up to find out more about your business sector in the target country.
- Increase your knowledge on exporting to your target country through coaching.
SIB Alternative markets
Are you active as an entrepreneur in Ukraine or Russia? If you structurally do business in these countries and you have been affected by the war and trade restrictions, you can apply for the SIB Alternative markets for help in finding alternative markets.
Who can apply?
You are eligible for the SIB programme if you:
- own an SME in the Netherlands. You can check whether your company qualifies as an SME with the EU’s SME self-assessment questionnaire
- own a company in the Caribbean countries of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (Aruba, Curaçao and St. Maarten) or the special Dutch municipalities Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba
How to apply
You can apply for these subsidies to the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO, in Dutch) until 31 December 2023, 23:59 hours. You can find the application pages via the above mentioned links.