On this page
For all legal entities the same rules will apply with regard to governance and supervision. These rule are already in place for public limited companies (nv’s) and private limited companies (bv’s). In future they will applicable to the management and supervisors of associations and foundations as well. It concerns rules that have to do with:
- performing of duties by managers and supervisors
- liability in case of negligence in performance
There will also be a broader grounds for dismissal for dysfunctional foundation mangers or supervisors.
- private limited companies (bv’s)
- public limited companies (nv’s)
- mutual insurance companies
The Governance and supervision act will come into effect on 1 July 2021.