Logo Dutch central governmentLogo Business.gov.nl, government information for entrepreneurs.MenuSearchSearchHomeRunning your businessBusiness managementLegal matters

Fraud, disputes, or complaint: Who to contact?

This information is provided by:Business.gov.nlBusiness.gov.nl

If you run a business, you will inevitably run into problems from time to time. For example, conflicts with a client or a supplier, a dispute with the government, or falling victim to fraud. Where can you go to report grievances or to get help? Here is an overview.


Conflicts and disputes

Related articles

To top